Wednesday 9 August 2017

DIT's Midland Engine Branded Trade Shows












Jane Lambert

Earlier today I blogged about Northern Powerhouse branded trade missions in IP Northwest and IP Yorkshire. I wondered whether there was anything similar for the Midlands Engine. It turns out that there is a Midlands Engine campaign page and that six trips have been arranged.  I have written about those missions in detail in Midlands Engine Trade Missions which you will find in my East Midlands blog.

In that article, I have reminded readers to take care in the handling of their trade secrets, that is to say not to disclose secret technical or commercial information except in confidence and to take care to make sure that any NDA or confidentiality agreements are governed by English law. I have also warned of some of the difficulties that can arise at international trade shows and where readers can get further information.

Should anybody wish to discuss any of these matters, call me on 020 7404 5252 during office hours or send me a message on my contact form.

Further Reading

The Midlands Engine

No comments:

Post a Comment